Over A Thirty Year Career As:
Criminal Defense Attorney – Police Officer – Private Investigator
A Violent felony conviction can have devastating consequences; a long term prison commitment, the inability to find a job, and separation from family. Therefore, we understand that someone charged with a felony offense will expect the best and most aggressive representation possible by an experienced defense attorney. Attorney John R. Rodriguez will always fight for your freedom and protection of rights. He understands that communication with his clients is important so he will always keep you informed. Attorney Rodriguez will present legal strategies and defense solutions that offer the best possible outcome. He will guide you through the entire court process so that you are never left in the dark.
Attorney Rodriguez is committed to providing his clients with the most effective defense possible. Your case will be carefully reviewed, the strength and weakness of the evidence will be identified, and the police’s actions will be scrutinized for potential errors and violations of your constitutional rights. When appropriate a licensed private investigator will be used in an effort to develop a stronger defense case that can increase the chances of a better deal or to win at trial.
THREE STRIKE FELONIES – Serious & Violent Felonies
- Murder, manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter
- Rape by force, violence, duress, menace or fear of immediate bodily injury on the victim or another person
- Oral copulation by force, violence, duress, menace or fear of immediate bodily injury on the victim or another person
- Lewd or lascivious act on a child under the age of 14 years.
- Armed Robbery
- Any felony punishable by death or imprisonment for life
- Any other felony in which the defendant personally inflicts great bodily injury on any person or personally uses a firearm
- Arson that causes great bodily injury
- Penetration by a foreign object
- Attempted murder
- Explosion with intent to commit murder
- Out-of-state kidnapping
- Continuous sexual abuse of a child
Aggressive and effective representation by an experience attorney is critical to avoid or reduce the devastating consequences of a three-strike conviction. Call us for a free consultation if you are charged with any of these or other three strike felonies.